I recently have expanded my squash horizons. I have tried yellow, green, spaghetti, butternut… But not acorn. I spotted it when out shopping with my dad and after hearing many things about it, decided to just buy it, cook it up and give it my own review. ☺️
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut squash into 1/2-1 inch thick slices.
- Remove any seeds and strings in the center.
- Toss slices with cinnamon (optional: sweetener or brown sugar)
- Spray both sides with coconut oil.
- Place on greased baking sheet & bake for 20 minutes.
- Flip the rings over and bake another 5-10 minutes.